1. Publication in the journal is FREE for authors.
2. The quarterly accepts original unpublished scientific articles devoted to issues within a broad field of economics and political studies as well as management. Submitted manuscripts should provide substantial theoretical generalisations. The journal also publishes reviews and reports on academic life. The submission of an article means the author approves of and follows commonly accepted rules of publication ethics and publication malpractice. Articles are subject to evaluation by two reviewers and their positive opinion is a condition for their publication.
3. Manuscripts should be submitted as a digital version of a standard typescript (30 lines of 60 characters each, i.e. ca. 1,800 characters per page) emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Footnotes should be placed at the bottom of a page providing the initials of the author’s given name and surname, the year of publication, the title, the name of a journal or a publisher, the place of publication (in case of books) and a page number. In case of books with multiple authors, give the first name and surname of their editors.
In English Edition we use Harvard Referencing System.
Online material is to be described in the same way as articles in print journals or books followed by a URL and the date of access.
5. It is necessary to add a LIST OF REFERENCES after the article text.
6. An article should be accompanied by the ABSTRACT informing about its aim, methodology, work outcomes and conclusions. An abstract should not exceed 20 lines of typescript.
7. A manuscript shall contain INTRODUCTION and CONCLUSIONS.
8. An article should be in the range between 18 and 25 pages of a standard typescript (not including references) and a review, scientific news or information 12 pages.
9. A manuscript shall contain:
10. Photographs and drawings can be submitted in the original version (for scanning) or saved in TIFF, GIF and BMP formats.
11. The editor reserves the right to introduce changes in the manuscript submitted for publication, e.g. shorten it, change the title and subheadings as well as correct the style.